Hello everybody!! I hope you all are having a wonderful week and that your school year is going great! This week, I´m doing something a little different. Last night, I decided to make a bucket list of all the things I want to do and accomplish junior year. I hope you all enjoy my bucket list!
Junior Year Bucket List
- Get all A´s and B´s first and second semester.
- Get a 10 on a math quiz that is not in the stats unit
- Have a solid A in chemistry before the final, so I do not have to worry about my grade during the last week.
- Drink 8-9 cups of water each day (about 2-3 bottles of water).
- Work out at least 3 times each week, unless it is competition week and I am at the gym more than normal.
- Win at least one or more major cheer competition, WSF, Cheersport, US finals, Summit.
- Find a prom dress I really love.
- Try something new, either a club, an activity, or a new hobby.
- Become close to friends I only see in my classes.
- Drift away from toxic people in my life and surround myself with positive people, just completely erase toxic people and behaviors from my life.
- Go on my first college tour, talk to my first college professer, and narrow down the colleges and universities I am interested in
- Get a 32 on my ACT, or a 1320 on my SAT.
- Figure out my toxic traits, and attempt to fix those traits to better myself, and be a better person for the people in my life to be around
- Form a true bond with my teammates.
- Travel more often, try to get out of my town, even if it is just for cheer.
- Hang out with friends more, don´t push them away just because fear kicks in.
- Sleep more often.
- Make more time for family, even if it is just telling my mom and dad how my day went.
- Be truly, 100 percent, happy.
Thanks for tuning in on my bucket list!