Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful 2019 so far! Like most people, I have a list of resolutions and goals this year and I figured I would share my list! At the end of the year, I am going to repost the list and see what resolutions and goals that were a success and what failed.
- Wear clothes I like and make me feel confident even if it is not ¨trendy¨ or ¨cool¨ because the clothes I like are cool even if others do not think that.
- Post on here every Friday at 7! This one will be a challenge but I truly want to be more active.
- Get straight A´s second semester and make high honor roll.
- Keep my room clean and organized all year so I add more decor.
- Always have a positive mindset and outlook on everything, even when times get hard for me and others.
- Apply to college and get accepted to college. (Hopefully Mizzou!)
- Make more friends at cheer and outside of school to continue expanding my horizons with the people I know.
- Not be afraid to leave my comfort zone and try new things, no matter how much they scare me.
- Have an overall more healthy lifestyle this year, mentally, physically, and socially.
I hope you all enjoyed reading my goals and resolutions for 2019!